Easy Smoked Baby Back Ribs
- 1/2 cup of McCormick Grill Mates Pork Rub
- 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp red ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 cup of vinegar
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Mix the McCormicks Pork Rub, brown sugar, red ground pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Rinse off the pork ribs, dry the ribs with a paper town, and remove the membrane. To remove the membrane, a paper towel helps to grab the membrane.
- Rub the ribs generously with the dry ingredients.
- Get your smoker preheated to 225 degrees and get a pan of water ready.
- Smoke the ribs for about an hour.
- Add the pan of water to the smoker to help keep the ribs moist.
- Mix the olive oil and vinegar and brush the ribs every hour. The vinegar helps seal in the moisture.
- Smoke the ribs for about 5 more hours, or until the ribs are about 180 degrees internal temperature.