Simple Chicken Parmesan
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 16 ounce can of spaghetti sauce
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Whisk together the egg and milk.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the milk and egg mixture and then in bread crumbs.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown the chicken in the hot oil on both sides until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Put the browned chicken into a baking dish and top the chicken breasts with mozzarella cheese.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce over the chicken breasts and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.