Spinach Shrimp Fettuccine
My mom claims that this spinach shrimp fettuccine tastes the best when cooked with gulf shrimp, and I have to agree!
- 1 pound uncooked fettuccine
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the spinach and garlic in oil for 2 minutes or until spinach begins to wilt.
- Add the shrimp, tomatoes, Italian seasoning and salt; saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain the fettuccine and add to skillet; tooss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.